PREMIA 2016 Student Travel Grant for students with paper(s) accepted by ICPR2016
The Pattern Recognition and Machine Intelligence Association (PREMIA), registered in Singapore and affiliated to the International Association for Pattern Recognition (IAPR), will award up to 2 student travel grants of S$500 each to assist student members of PREMIA to attend the 23rd International Conference on Pattern Recognition (ICPR2016) which will be held on 4-8 December 2016, in Cancún, México.
To qualify for this grant, the student must:
(1) be a full-time student at a tertiary education establishment in Singapore,
(2) be an author of one or more accepted papers at ICPR2016
(3) personally attend and present their paper(s) at ICPR2016, and
(4) be a member of PREMIA (or apply to become a member if not one already to be qualified for the travel grant)
If there are more than 2 applicants for the travel grants, the PREMIA Board will select the successful applicants. The decision of the award by the PREMIA board is final.
The travel grant will be presented to the students at the ICPR2016 conference in México.
1. My name is:
(Enter your full name as in your passport, and your name as appeared on the accepted paper(s) if different).
2. I am a Full-time Student at:
(Enter the name of your University / Polytechnic etc..)
3. My current full-time student registration period is :
(Enter the start and end date of your student registration as it appears on your student card.)
4. My academic supervisor/adviser is:
(Enter the name- and email of your university/college academic supervisor/advisor.)
5. Please Provide
(1) the ID number, full title and co-authors of your paper(s) accepted at ICPR2016
(2) a copy of the accepted paper(s) as submitted for review to ICPR2016 in pdf format
(3) attach copies of the email(s) accepting the paper(s)
(4) one copy of the all the reviewers' comments received for each paper
(5) your PREMIA student member ID
(6) A scanned soft copy of student matriculation card showing the period of candidature and,
(7) An email from your supervisor/adviser sent directly from his/her institution email account to the ICPR2016 student travel grant coordinator certifying the full-time student status and his/her support of your application for the grant.